Update Vault to get the latest and greatest of your Vault backup!
Follow the instructions below to update Vault
- Go to your ReadyNAS web interface (Frontview) using the NAS IP address (e.g.10.0.1.190).
Don’t know how to access the ReadyNAS web interface?
- Download the add-on for your ReadyNAS device model from the links below to your local computer.
Find your ReadyNAS model.You can find the model of your ReadyNAS in the RAIDar listed under ModelORAlternatively, you can find the model of your ReadyNAS on the ReadyNAS web interface. See images below
- Follow the directions for your NAS OS version:
- OS 4: From the Frontview, go to System → Update → Local → Browse and locate the add-on that you downloaded from the link below → Verify and Upload Image. Watch “How to Install” Tutorial
- OS 5: From the Frontview, go to Add-ons → Add Add-on → Browse and locate the add-on that you downloaded from the link below → Upload.
- OS 6: From the Frontview, go to Apps → Upload → Browse and locate the add-on that you downloaded from the link below → Upload . Once the upload is finished, the system may not automatically prompt you to reboot the NAS. In order to fully install the Vault, you must reboot the NAS manually.
- Install the add-on and reboot the NAS.*
*Note: In order for the Add-on installation to complete successfully, you will need to reboot your ReadyNAS device. For this reason, it might be best to schedule the update during a time that no users are using the device.
For assistance with updating Vault, please contact email@example.com